Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Tuesday 28 July 2015

    My First Blog Post

    Good afternoon! Here I am writing my first blog post - something I never thought I'd be doing a year ago! Because it's my first post I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself and what you can expect from this blog!

    First of all, as you've probably guessed my name is Rebecca, I live in the incredibly drizzly United Kingdom and I am 18 years old. I am a makeup hoader/addict/enthusiast whatever you want to call it and I am an aspiring makeup artist and soon I shall be studying to become a fully qualified makeup artist (exciting!) 

    When I'm not messing with makeup or got my face in the pages of my latest read I'm either working, spending time with family and friends and I'm also quite partial to a night out with my girls! (A hobby which if I say so myself I excell at). 




    So, I think that I've droned on about myself enough now so I'll let you know why I started this blog and what you can expect to be reading. Okay so, I started this blog for a few reasons one of them is that this summer I have had A LOT of spare time on my hands due to finishing my last year of sixth form and I thought what better way to keep myself busy than to let my creative juices flow and set up and write on my own blog. The second reason I started this blog is my passion for anything makeup or beauty related! I love talking about makeup and beauty, I love trying new products and I love sharing my favourite products with anyone and everyone who will listen! 

    Aside from my blog you can find me on instagram, twitter and pinterest for other updates on what's going on. See you soon!

    Rebecca x


    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig