Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday 21 January 2016

    Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

    Hello loves! Apologies for the few months of absence, Christmas was extremely busy and spare time was none existent! Work and college took over but now that the new year is here I'm back and feeling better than ever. Over the time that I've had away from my blog I've discovered many different brands for makeup and brushes and all that good stuff! However, I think my favourite brand over the past couple of months is definitely Makeup Geek. I first heard about these eyeshadows through youtubers and when I saw that Beauty Bay started selling the single eyeshadows online I knew it was a sign that I had to get my hands on them!


    So I first purchased about 6 eyeshadow pans to begin with and then I became OBSESSED and I couldn't stop buying them. They're so pigmented and creamy and the best part is that they're super affordable! I've been storing them in my Z Palette which is so easy because the Makeup Geek eyeshadows are already magnetic so you can just pop them right in. Not all the eyeshadows in the picture above are Makeup Geek but the majority are! (I can't wait to fill a full palette!). My favourite shades are currently Peach Smoothie, Bitten, Brown Sugar and Havoc. 


    I find myself reaching for these eyeshadows every single day (my other eyeshadows are definitely feeling slightly unloved) I'm extremely glad I found this brand and I will 100 percent be purchasing more in the near future. 

    Let me know what your favourite new discoveries have been these past few months and why you love them! See you soon!

    Rebecca x


    Share:

    2 comments

    1. i've been looking at these on BeautyBay wondering if i should get some! lovely review:-)xx

      emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. Definitely give them a go! They're so nice!x

      ReplyDelete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig