Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday 26 May 2016

    Empty Products

    I always feel a great deal of accomplishment when I use up a product. For me, knowing that I've used up a product means I'll 100% repurchase because I obviously loved it!


    My first empty is my beloved Benefit Rollerlash. This is hands down my favourite mascara of all time. It's black, it curls, it stays all day, it doesn't transfer onto my skin midday and it's easy to remove. I need to repurchase another one of these ASAP, I don't know how long I can be without it!

    Up next is MAC Strobe Cream. I'm not surprised this is empty as I've been using it as a primer underneath my foundation near enough everyday. Will definitely repurchase this as it makes my foundation look super glowy. 

    If you read my skincare post (click here if you haven't) you'll know how much I love the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+] and I'm so gutted that it's empty so I will definitely be picking up another one.

    Last but not least is the Benefit Stay Don't Stray. I ran out of this a while ago and I've been using a concealer in replacement of this as an eyeshadow primer and although a concealer works well, nothing works as good as this. 

    Have you finished off any products recently? Will you repurchase? Let me know in the comments below! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    4 comments

    1. I love the MAC strobe cream such a great product :)

      Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm currently using a deluxe sample of the benefit roller lash and I'm really liking it! I'm also wearing strobe cream under my makeup today!! It's one of my favorite products for glowy skin. :-)

      JennyLovesBeauty♥



      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Mine too strobe cream is truly amazing, trying out the NYX illuminating primer next week to see how it compares! Hope you get on well with your Rollerlash! Thanks for your comment Jenny x

        Delete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig