Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday 28 April 2016

    April Favourites

    Coming up to the end of the month now so it's a monthly favourites post of course! I only have two products that I can actually say are my true favourites this month. 


    My first favourite is the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in the shade Give Me Sun. I picked this up whilst I was in London a few weeks ago after seeing youtuber Desi Perkins use it. I was using the NARS bronzer in the shade Laguna before this but as we're coming up to summer I wanted a warmer bronzer than what I was using, I really wanted to look like a bronzed goddess like I'd been to the Maldives for a fortnight. The product itself looks extremely daunting and very orange in its packaging but because I have a medium skintone it doesn't look orange on my skin, it looks super bronzey and really gives that summer glow! This is the bronzer I've been reaching for every single day and the product itself is beautiful, I know this is going to be my summer bronzer this year. 

    My second and last favourite is the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation (what a mouthful). I purchased this around November time and at first I didn't get on with it I really hated it and I felt like it made me look cakey. A few weeks back I came back to this foundation and tried it again with a different foundation brush to the one which I was using when I first purchased it. With this foundation a little goes a long way, because it is so pigmented the smallest amount goes a long way so if you use too much it can look like a mask on your face. But carrying on with the way I've been applying it, I have fell in love. Its a matte finish, lasts all day and doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. It sets well and truly is my favourite foundation this month (and it comes with a pump which is a blessing for everyone!)

    That's my miniature April favourites this month! What are yours? Let me know in the comments! See you soon!

    Rebecca x




    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig