Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Tuesday 30 August 2016

    August Favourites

    It's that time again! Last month I only had 2 favourites I think but this month I've tried out a lot more products so I have a few things which I've been loving this month. 

    First off is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I cannot stop using this. When I reach for an eyeshadow palette it's this, everyday. I've even hit pan on Burnt Orange and I've not even had this palette for 2 months! I love the eyeshadow colours, they blend out beautifully and they're incredibly pigmented!

    My next favourite is the Lancôme Bi-Facil Non Oily Instant Cleanser Sensitive Eyes. If you read my Lancôme Haul + Free Gift post you'll know how much I loved this product from the start! And I've been using it everyday since I got it. It removes my eye makeup so easily!

    I also love the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner which was feautured in my Drugstore Haul. This eyeliner combined with my MAC 210 brush makes eyeliner effortless. It's super black and super creamy and doesn't transfer. I think I will love this eyeliner for a very long time!

    Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara has been my absolute go-to this month! I can layer it so much and it doesn't clump! I'm so glad I've got a spare minature of this too so I have extra when this full sized runs out.

    My last favourite is a pretty strange one. It occured to me how much I say I use this brush and how much I don't talk about it. The Morphe E17 is my perfect brush for using on my lower lashline. It blends an eyeshadow quickly and seemlessly under my eyes so I don't know why I've never really declared my undying love for this! 

    Let me know what you're favourites are this month in the comments below! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig