Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Monday 22 August 2016

    Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Review


    I love liquid lipsticks and I'm on the hunt to find my perfect match! I came across this picture on instagram and I was blown away - I had to have this shade! After a lot of digging and investigating I found it was Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème in the shade Papaye so whilst I was doing a little shop on Cult Beauty I also picked up the shade Melon (I mean I couldn't get just one, even numbers right?)

    Unfortunately I was super disappointed with the shade Papaye, for some reason on myself it looks patchy but I can't layer it because then it makes it go chunky and flaky on my lips and we all know that is not glam. But I find that it works well if you just pop a little bit in the centre of your lips over a lipstick or lip liner!

    However, I love the shade Melon! It's pigmented and I only need one thin layer. I'd only worn it here and there so yesterday I decided to put it to the test and see how well it served me!

    I applied the product at 3pm in the afternoon and then went about my day. I didn't refrain from eating or drinking as I wanted to really put it too the test! I took my dog for a walk, ate a full pizza (yes, a whole pizza, girls gotta eat) and had several cups of tea and I was so so impressed that it had only worn away on the inner part of my lips. This didn't phase me too much as this is bound to happen when you eat a 10 inch deep pan mozarella feast. I love the shade of this liquid lipstick it's a warm nude pink.

    (Shade Melon worn on the lips)

    I'm intrigued to try more shades of this particular liquid lipstick as I really liked the Melon shade. Let me know if you've tried these liquid lipsticks and what you think of them! And help a girl out with some shades too! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    7 comments

    1. I really want to try these liquid lipsticks!


      xo, Liz
      http://lipstickandconfetti.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I like them! They're worth a try! Thank you for your comment!x

        Delete
    2. Love the sound of melon. It looks so pretty on you too. Such a shame about the other one, it looks so pretty in the swatch though xx

      LPage Beauty

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Awh thank you and I know Papaye looks beautiful! I'm going to keep trying it different ways I need to make it work it's too pretty to go to waste! Thanks for your comment!x

        Delete
      2. Curious if you tried it over Melon so there's a Matte under it and if it worked better that way?

        Delete
    3. Melon is such a gorgeous colour! Really suits you :) x

      Katina Lindaa | www.katinalindaa.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Awh thank you Katina! That's nice of you, thanks for your comment!x

        Delete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig