Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Tuesday 9 August 2016

    The Hair Oil That Replaced My Favourite Hair Product


    If you read my Holiday Haircare Holygrails post, you'll know how much I love the Mark Hill Miracoilicious Moroccan Argan Oil. I've gone through so many bottles of that stuff and I never thought it could be replaced. But now it has. 

    A few weeks ago we had a brand new Liz Earle counter put in at work which was dead exciting. I've used the Cleanse&Polish before and I love that so I was eager to see what other products they had to offer. 

    After popping a pump of this oil through the ends of my hair from the tester on the counter, I was blown away by how healthy my hair felt instantly so of course I had to buy one for myself. 

    The Liz Earle Botanical Shine Nourishing Hair Oil is described as a lightweight oil which instantly conditions and protects hair against heat damage caused by styling and leaves hair with a luminous, natural looking shine. Which is 100% correct - it is literally what it says on the tin (box). 

    When my hair is towel dried I use 2 pumps of this, rub it between my palms and distribute it through my hair from the ends to the middle section of my hair and residue thats left on my hands I run through my roots. I then blowdry and straighten my hair and then to finish off I use just one pump and run this through the ends of my hair. 

    If you're looking for a new hair product I would definitely recommend going to your nearest Liz Earle counter and just try a pump of this through the ends of your hair and you will instantly see benefits! 

    What makes it better is that it contains no animal extracts and is suitable for all hair types! The product retails at £17.25 which I think is definitely worth it as a little goes a long way. 

    Those are my thoughts and feelings on the hair oil that replaced my favourite hair product, let me know if you have tried this and how you feel about it in the comments! See you soon!

    Rebecca x

    Share:

    4 comments

    1. This sounds incredible!


      xo, Liz
      http://lipstickandconfetti.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. This sounds amazing! I've never tried Liz Earle products before. I'll definitely have to check them out after reading this! :)

      Nicole | In The Life of NM

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. If I could recommend one product from Liz Earle it would definitely be this hair oil, but they have some other beautiful things too! Thank you for your comment!x

        Delete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig