Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Monday 10 October 2016

    Laura Mercier Haul


    Hello hello hello! September was a bit of a mad month so blogging wasn't exactly a main priority, I wasn't feeling inspired at all so I didn't post twice a week like I usually do (there's nothing worse than trying to force content).

    However, despite my lack of motivation and inspiration a lot of good came out of September. As I mentioned in my last post, I got a new job! I now work for Laura Mercier which I am absolutely over the moon about! I love Laura Mercier products and the looks they create so starting this journey is definitely something I'm excited about!

    So I'm dedicating this blog post to my new job! It's hard to resist all the beautiful products so of course I had to get my hands on a few!

    I picked up the Silk Crème Moisturising Foundation in the shade Cashew Beige. I love a dewy finish and I love full coverage so I can't wait to try this out!

    I also picked up two Crème Smooth Lipsticks in the shades Crushed Pecan which is a beautiful warm nude (I can't stop wearing this) and Sienna which is a dark red colour (I can't wait to wear this throughout autumn!). I love the formula of these lipsticks they're really moisturising so they don't dry out your lips during the day which makes them so easy to wear.

    (From left to right: Crushed Pecan, Sienna and Bronze 4).

    I also grabbed a Lip Liner in the shade Red Chocolate to match with the Sienna lipstick. 

    Last but not least I picked up the Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze 4. I love this bronzer because it has a warm tone similar to MAC Give Me Sun. I've been wearing this bronzer everyday and although it has a matte finish it does have a radiance within it too which makes the skin look so fresh and not cakey!

    That concludes my Laura Mercier Haul! I'm so blessed and grateful to be given this opportunity and looking forward to start my new journey and to learn more about the products (and hopefully discover some holygrails too!) let me know what your favourite Laura Mercier products are in the comments below! See you soon!

    Rebecca x

    Share:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig