Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday 15 December 2016

    Christmas Beauty Essentials


    Christmas Day is next week! My favourite time of year for sure! These past 5 weeks have been madness for me, two days at college and working five days a week for the past month has absolutely drained me but hard work always pays off and I'm looking forward to next week for some time off with my loves ones and to drink all the wine and eat all the pigs in blankets. 

    We had Christmas dinner at college on Tuesday and it got me so inspired to do a Christmas makeup look (I was actually an hour late, but glitter eyeliner takes time!) you can see the makeup look I did on my instagram by clicking here. So I thought it would be great to share with you what my favourite beauty products are this Christmas!

    This is probably not a shock that this product is featured. This is hands down (pardon the pun) my favourite hand cream EVER! It doesn't leave that weird film over your hands it just soaks up straight away and the smell is to die for! My hands are so dry recently from a combination of constantly sanitising my hands at work and the cold weather. This has been my absolute saviour!

    This is actually a new product in my skincare routine. I tried it on the back of my hand at work as our counter is next to the Decleor counter so I'm always having a nosey! It is BEAUTIFUL! It's an overnight mask that's a cream but as you rub it into your skin, it turns into an oil. A little goes a long way with this product and I love sleeping with this on when my skin has been feeling dry recently. 

    LASHES, LASHES, LASHES. I can't express my love for lashes enough. I wear them near enough everyday and I just feel like they complete my whole makeup look and make me feel so glam even if I'm not wearing a lot of makeup. I've been loving the Doll Lashes in the style Elle recently. Doll Lashes are mink lashes and they're only £10 a pair?! Bargain for mink lashes if you ask me!

    Every man and his dog has this eyeshadow including me. I've actually been using this as a highlighter and it's been making my cheekbones outshine any stars at the top of your christmas trees! It is gorgeous! I love going to town on highlighter especially at Christmas time! The more sparkle, the better!

    I needed a new fan brush desperately so when all Laura Mercier employees were given a set of brushes to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Laura Mercier Cosmetics I was praying that this brush was in it because it is absolutely amazing! The fan brush I've been using was a cheap one and I thought a fan brush was a fan brush but this one just picks up so much more product and blends my highlighter seamlessly. You can buy these individually from your nearest counter or online, they're worth the investment!

    It's not Christmas without a little sparkle! I love using glitter on my eye looks especially at this time of year. Certifeye glitters are absolutely amazing! They have such a wide range of colours and they're super cheap too! I used this glitter in a look I did this week. Click here to see it on my Instagram. Also featured is a Helen-E Cosmetics glitter which is red! I picked this up at the Clothes Show last week and I'm dying to try it out! It looks so christmassy!

    What a classic product. I'm not really a blush kind of person, I do prefer a more bronzed look but I really like this one! It's been adding colour back into my cheeks that you would normally get from being outside in the cold. But when you're inside most of the day working, colour in your cheeks comes from a pan.

    Those are my Christmas beauty essentials! What are your favourite products at this time of year? Is anyone else the same as me working away and busy Christmas shopping? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, what are you up to lately? I'm hoping to squeeze in one more post next week before the big day! See you soon!

    Rebecca x
    Share:

    1 comment

    1. I can't believe Christmas is so soon! That's crazy. This is a lovely pamper routine :) That mask sounds absolutely amazing, especially for dry winter skin. That gold glitter also looks so fab for any holiday look :)

      Mili | Sharmtoaster

      ReplyDelete

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig