Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Monday, 2 January 2017

    The Highlighter That No-One Told You About


    Happy Monday my loves! and Happy New Year! I'm kicking off my first post of 2017 by letting you in on an absolute gem of a product I have discovered, and I am obsessed with!

    In case you didn't know, I'm highlighter crazy. The brighter the glow, the more I love it. Which is why I'm baffled as to why I didn't try this product as a highlighter sooner. But I'm glad I did.

    I've been working for Laura Mercier Cosmetics since September and I've discovered so many amazing products whilst working there. The Laura Mercier Loose Mineral Illuminating Powder in shade Starlight is one of them. It was only by chance one day that I swatched a bit of product on the back of my hand at work and then something clicked in my mind - this would be an amazing highlighter!

    So of course I put it to the test and got my highlight on. I fell in love and had to buy it that day. I've been using it everyday since. It's a beautiful champagne gold and it is absolutely beaming when applied to the highest points of your face.


    The Illuminating Powder retails at £26 and also comes in the shade Candlelight also which is more pink-toned. There is 9.6g of product which is more than most pressed highlighters - I can see this lasting me a while.

    I've been applying it using the Morphe M509 brush which is my current favourite brush for highlight.


    I'm so glad I made this discovery and I can't believe I didn't make it sooner. Will you be picking up this product? Let me know what highlighters you are currently obsessed with in the comments! See you soon!

    Rebecca x


    Share:

    15 comments

    1. This looks stunning! I love a highlighter too so I will definitely be checking it out :) xx

      LPage Beauty

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. We love the glow! Hope you like it!xx

        Delete
    2. What a gorgeous shade-- I get so weak in the knees for a good highlighter! Beautiful!

      xx Heather | stormywheather.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You and me both! Thanks for your comment lovely xx

        Delete
    3. WOW that is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful highlighter!
      Katie Actually

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know right?! Thanks for commenting!xx

        Delete
    4. Wow, this looks really pretty! I think I may just pick this one up. Thanks for sharing :)

      Nicole | The Glam Surge

      ReplyDelete
    5. Woah this looks INSANE on you! Definitely need to pick this up! xx


      <a href="http://www.theperksofbeingahipster.com/2017/01/new-year-goals.html> The perks of being a hipster - New year goals </a>

      ReplyDelete
    6. I only know Laura Mercier for their translucent powder but oh my girl look at that highlight!!
      Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I love the Loose Translucent Powder! I've found so many gem products whilst I've been working there! and awwh thanks so much!x

        Delete
    7. i've got to try this out, that highlight looks gorgeous!

      www.themakeupaficionado.com
      https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
      https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

      ReplyDelete
    8. Ah I absolutely love Laura Mercier - use one of the mattifying powders/setters so this is on the list! :)

      Happy New Year! :)

      Layla xx

      http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig