Makeup, Beauty, Life.

    Thursday, 5 January 2017

    The Very Best of Duochrome

    "The Very Best of Duochrome" - My first blog post title that sounds like the name of a CD you'll buy your dad for Christmas. Anyway! Let's talk eyeshadows, more specifically, duochrome eyeshadows.

    When it comes to duochromes - I consider myself a connoisseur. I love doing a simple super blended transition and adding a duochrome on the lid. It's such an easy eye look but looks as though you spent some time creating it.

    So obviously I can't not share my favourite duochrome products with you. I'm letting out all my secrets to you, so we can all feel fabulous!

    This is hella pretty. Topshop did so well making these products - they are amaze! This one is a pink that reflects gold. It looks amazing paired with warm brown transition shades!

    My heart loves this shade. Any duochrome product with like a blue/green reflect is what my mind sways toward. Changeling is a lightbrown which reflects a light blue/teal shade. You can see a look I did using this shade by clicking here.

    A brown that reflects a khaki green, hmmm I wonder why I love this one! This is beautiful, I don't have any other shades from the dual intensity range but this one was the one I liked the look of the most.

    A very much loved and popular pigment from MAC. A beautiful warm gold with pink reflects. Perfect for any peachy makeup look.

    Blue Brown? Classic Capel Colour. This pigment is also well loved by many - and rightly so! This is stunning. It's the perfect product to use if you're introducing colour into your makeup routine!

    Winner winner chicken dinner. This badboy is one of the best of the best. It's a stunning warm brown with reflects of a light blue, almost lavender pigment. Click here for a look I did using this product!

    I think this was my first duochrome eyeshadow. This is what made me fall in love. Crème Brulee transition, whack this on the lid, winged eyeliner and you're good to go! Again it's a brown/green shade. 

    From top to bottom (Makeup Geek - Havoc, Urban Decay - Solstice, NARS - Pasiphae, Topshop - Changeling, Topshop - Shuffle The Cards, MAC - Melon and MAC - Blue Brown.)

    Those are my all time favourite duochrome eyeshadows. What are yours? Are there any particular posts that you would like to see in 2017? Let me know in the comments! I love to know what you think! See you soon!

    Rebecca x

    Share:

    1 comment

    1. Wow, these all look so pretty & pigmented! I need UD Solstice in my life.

      Nicole | The Glam Surge

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Blog Design Created by pipdig